iFile File Manager App Apk on Android, iOS & Windows/MAC PC/Laptop: Whenever the need for a file manager arises there are multiple options available in the app market, however, each one of them is missing on one essential feature or the other. Keeping two file managers is never an alternative hence there was a need for a full-fledged file manager with a complete set of essential features. Realizing this need; developers constructed and presented to us iFile File Manager application which has all the features that you will ever need from a file manager application.
The beauty of iFile is that it is available on Android, iOS as well as Windows/MAC PC/Laptop. This multi-platform availability is what makes iFile one of the leaders in the market of relative applications. Moreover, neither you require rooting your Android phone nor you require jailbreaking your iOS device for downloading and installing iFile. In this post, we are going to share with you the download and installation steps of iFile on Android, iOS & Windows/MAC PC/Laptop.
iFile App on Android, iOS & PC | Features:
The two amazing features of iFile App which are hardly ever seen in the bulk of the file manager application is its fantastic compatibility and amazingly simple to understand user interface. Developers have given special consideration to these two pillars as they play a major role in determining the popularity of an application.
- The task of cutting, copying, compressing, decompressing and moving any file is pretty simple in iFile APK and you require just a few easy clicks to do the same.
- Another amazing thing about iFile on iOS is that developers have optimized the application to enable it to automatically adjust to different screen sizes. So, whatever is the screen size of your smartphone or tablet; iFile App for iOS is perfect for it.
- Folder view can be changed from the grid to list and vice versa.
- You can even take backup of any installed applications on your device through iFile App. Uninstall can be performed effortlessly as well.
- For technically advanced users root explorer is available as well.
- Now enhance the security of any file on your smartphone by encrypting it through latest iFile App on iOS.
- Multitasking becomes simple in iFile as at one time it allows you to open multiple tabs to work on.
- Moreover, iFile APK App can cater to your design needs as well as it boasts of a plenitude of cool themes and icon sets that you can apply to your device. New themes can be downloaded as well.
- Cloud support is present in the application.
Well! The list of feature is endless in case of iFile and we can go on and on. But to get the true experience you require downloading and installing iFile on your device. For that let us move on now to the installation steps of iFile on Android, iOS and Windows/MAC PC/Laptop.
iFile APK | Download iFile APK on Android
- As a first please navigate to Settings -> Security from your Android mobile and toggle on the option of ‘Unknown Sources.’ This is because we are going to download and install iFile APK from a third party source and without turning on this option your device won’t allow the download and installation process to commence.
- Next, please Download iFile APK from here.
- Please wait patiently for the iFile APK file to download. Once it is successfully downloaded move to the download location and click on the apk file to commence the installation process.
- On the subsequent window that comes up, please click on ‘Install’ to keep moving with the installation process. This is needed to give required permissions to iFile to function at its best levels in your Android device.
- Now, the installation process of the latest iFile APK will begin on your Android smartphone. Please patiently wait for the installation process to get over.
- Once the installation is over, you will be able to locate the icon of iFile available on the home screen of your Android device. Launch iFile APK App and start managing your files.
iFile for iOS | iFile for (iPhone & iPad) No Jailbreak
- You require to sideload iFile IPA on the iOS device using Cydia Impactor. For that please download and install Cydia Impactor on your PC from cydiaimpactor.com.
- Next, please download the latest iFile IPA from below
- Navigate to the location where Cydia Impactor is installed and tap on its executable to launch the program.
- Now connect your iOS device to your PC and wait for Cydia Impactor to detect the same.
- Once your device is successfully detected, drag and drop the iFile IPA file over Cydia Impactor.
- You will be asked your Apple Developer ID credentials. If you don’t have one you can create a free one at developer.apple.com.
- Post entering the credentials you will get a warning stating that any existing certificate will get replaced or revoked. Ignore and press OK.
- Now Cydia Impactor will install iFile App on your iOS device.
- Once the installation process is successful you will be able to locate the icon of iFile on the home screen of your iOS device. Don’t launch it yet.
- Prior to launching navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles and Device Management and trust the profile of the Apple Developer ID that you had entered.
- Cool! Now you can launch iFile on iOS and do your file managing tasks.
- Please remember that the certificate that free developer ID provides to an IPA remains valid for 7 days only. Hence, after 7 days you require to reinstall the application all over again. You can use a paid developer ID which provides a certificate validity of a year.
iFile for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Mac Laptop
- For installing iFile on your Windows/MAC PC/Laptop you require installing an Android Emulator. We recommend downloading the latest BlueStacks 3 Android Emulator for the task. Simply, you can download the offline setup from its official website bluestacks.com.
- Once the setup file is downloaded tap on the same to move on with the installation of the Android emulator. Simple on-screen instructions will come in front of your PC screen to enable you to proceed with the installation.
- Once the Android Emulator is successfully downloaded please, “Download iFile APK on PC“.
- Move to the location where the iFile APK file has downloaded and right, click on the From the pop-up menu that comes up select the option Open With -> BlueStacks.
- Great! The Android Emulator will now pick up the Apk file by itself and even install the same on your Windows/MAC PC/Laptop.
- Please wait for the installation process to get over. Once the installation process is done, the icon of iFile for PC will be present on the home screen of your Android Emulator. Tap on it to launch the application.
Alternative Apps to iFile File Manager on iOS(iPhone & iPad)
There are hundreds of alternative apps for iFile in the market, but you should be very careful which one to select among different apps and malware’s.
On our user’s request, we reviewed a lot of file manager apps on our iPhone XR, and finally came to a conclusion that iFile & Filza are two best file managing applications for iOS devices.
So, these were the features and the simple installation steps for iFile on Android, iOS & Windows/MAC PC/Laptop. In case you have any doubts about anything related to iFile, please let us know about the same by writing your queries in the comments section provided below. We are always happy to help you.
Thank You for reading.