iFile Apk on Android Mobile/Tablets [STEPS]: When you have lots of files of different types on your Android device it becomes pretty difficult to manage all of them. Here comes the need of a good file manager application that is fully capable of assisting us in our file management tasks. We have a lot of file manager applications available in Android but each one of them is missing one or the other required features and hence, not worth downloading. However, there is one fully featured file manager application for Android named as iFile which beats all other relative applications in terms of a sheer number of features available.
Through iFile File Manager Application, you will be, actually, enhancing the functionality of your Android device. Moreover, the best thing about iFile is that you don’t require rooting your Android smartphone to download and install the application. The amazing compatibility and the fantastic user interface of iFile are the two main things which require immediate praise. You won’t face any issues in installing as well as utilizing the application as everything is kept pretty simple keeping in mind the best interest of the user. In this post, we are going to share with you the download and installation steps of iFile on Android Mobile/Tablets.
iFile Apk – Features iFile Apk App on Android Devices
The feeling of downloading and installing an application when you know about the amazing feature set that you are about to experience is pretty amazing. Hence, prior to the download and installation steps, we will like to share with you the marvelous features of iFile Apk.
- The task of cutting, copying, moving and even compressing and uncompressing any file becomes effortless with the aid and assistance of iFile.
- iFile can be used comfortably on Android smartphone as well as tablets. The application is fully optimized to run on different sized screens.
- You can change the view of the folders. Either view the same as a Grid or a List.
- iFile even has plenty of cool themes and different icon styles. Preview and choose the theme which you like the most. Moreover, you can download a new theme and styles as well.
- With the aid and assistance of iFile, you can open and take backup of any application installed on your Android smartphone. Even uninstall functionality is present.
- Root explorer is present for advanced users.
- For security purposes, you can even encrypt or decrypt any file.
- Cloud support is added to the application.
- The application supports multitasking as you can open many tabs at once and conveniently work on different tasks together.
- As mentioned in the beginning, you don’t require rooting your Android phone to install this amazing file manager.
These are only some of the major features available in iFile File Manager application. To experience the true worth of iFile install the application on your Android device. Following are the download and installation steps to get this marvelous file manager up and working on your Android smartphone or tablet.
iFile Apk | Install iFile File Manager Application on Android [STEPS]
- First and foremost please navigate to Settings -> Security from your Android mobile and turn on the option of ‘Unknown Sources’ as we are going to download and install iFile from a third party source.
- Next, please Get the iFile Latest Apk file from here: “Download Latest iFile APK (UPDATED)“.
- Please wait for the Apk file to download and once it is successfully downloaded navigate to the download location and tap on the apk file to initiate the installation process.
- On the following window that comes up, you require tapping on ‘Install’ to continue with the installation process. This is required to give needed permissions to iFile to work at its best on your Android device.
- Now, iFile will start installing on your Android smartphone. Wait for a few minutes as it might take additional minutes for the installation process to complete.
- Once the installation is successful, you will find the icon of iFile available on the home screen of your Android device. Go ahead and tap on the iFile icon to launch the application.
Conclusion – iFile File Manager Installation on Android Without Root
So these were the simple download and installation steps for iFile Apk on your Android smartphone. In case you have any kind of doubt in your mind get the same sorted by mentioning the same in the comments section provided below. We are always happy to help you.
15 thoughts on “iFile Apk | Latest iFile App on Android Devices (Updated Version)”
I will try
How to upgrate ios7 to ios 9 on iPad .
[email protected] icloud.com
How to update iOS 9 my iphone 4s
It was the best service I ever got in the games